Saturday, March 28, 2015

A disturbing little vision that came to me while I was falling asleep last night...


He was about four foot tall and covered in hair like Cousin Itt, except for his arms. They were mostly bare and human-like, but he only had three chubby fingers on each hand. He had a ponytail on top of his head like Pebbles Flintstone, two big, black eyes, thick liver-colored lips and huge buck teeth like a beaver. His description sounds comical, I know, but he has always frightened me. There is something menacing about him.

I had seen him off and on since I was eight, so it wasn’t a shock when I noticed him standing by the last stall in the men’s room at The Outback. That was just like him to pop up in an unlikely place for apparently no reason.

I knew better than to talk to him, and I wouldn’t mention him once I got back to the table. My father and brother didn’t believe in him, and I would rather not be locked on a psych ward for the next month or forced to take any more Thorazine.

I have come to the conclusion that he is not alien or supernatural. He is simply a part of another layer of reality that most human beings are incapable of detecting like high frequency sound waves. However, he was aware of us, and he knew I, unlike most humans, was aware of him.

When I turned to leave after washing my hands, he said, “Loser.”

No comments:

Post a Comment