Thursday, May 30, 2013

Erotic Dream

I had a very erotic dream last night. I was in bed with a cute and sweet young man. We were good friends, and we were simply resting. I didn’t expect anything of a sexual nature to take place. Then my friend told me he wanted to say something. Whatever it was obviously made him nervous because he was having a hard time spitting it out. I took hold of his hand and assured him that he could tell me anything. I wondered what had him so worked up. I feared he was about to tell me something awful. Finally he said, “I want to show you my pussy.” I wasn’t expecting that at all, and I didn’t know how to react, so I jokingly asked, “You have a cat?” My friend pouted and said I was making fun of him. I told him that I wasn’t and that I was flattered that he’d want me to see his pussy. He then asked me if he could actually show it to me. I agreed. He proceeded to get up on all fours in the middle of the bed and took down his shorts. I could now see the thing he wanted me to see, and it was beautiful. I wondered if he wanted things to end there. Did he just want me to see it, or did he want something more? I asked if it was okay if I touched him. He said yes, so I reached out and stroked one of his smooth cheeks. That’s when it ended, or I can’t remember anything beyond that. It was so tender and gentle and loving, and so spontaneous and unexpected.

I think in this case a dream really is a wish your heart makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment